Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Barry M Nail Paint Buzz

This is part one of a three part Valentine's Day manicure :) It didn't originally start out that way, I whipped this polish out as I bought it on Kitten Nails' blog sale over the summer (also got Models Own Sherbet and Nails Inc. Diet Coke polishes) and hadn't worn this one yet.


This color is a dark, dusty pink. It is actually nameless, as it was a promo that was included in a makeup set in Buzz Magazine last Feb/March 2011. I wish they gave goodies in American magazines! After I polished my nails, I thought it was a great color but a little too plain, and did some konading, then put a final touch on top of that. I haven't taken the third and final pic, I need to get to that. Hopefully tomorrow is sunny!

Barry M Nail Paint Buzz by KitaRei
Barry M Nail Paint Buzz, a photo by KitaRei on Flickr.

3 comments: