Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Engagement Ring, And A Microglitter/Hexagon French Mani!

My ring is sized and fits and I just had to get some glittery tips to match the bling - wow I am so elated. I can't begin to explain how I feel right now. And it's certainly going to take a LOT of getting used to, as I do not wear jewelry. At all. Nothing. So here is my mani, I did a pale pink base coat, used NYC glitter on the tips, and China Glaze Fairy Dust as a top coat. It's a new take on my old glitter tips mani which I realllly love..but more light and summery. The other was more wintry.

a close up of the ring!

(here it is before I added Fairy Dust on top)

Also thought I'd share a bit of a reallllly blingy mani I did last night but decided to change. It's Clarins 230 with a hexagon glitter on top, I was just experimenting, and I really liked it, but decided it's just a touch too dark for the summer.




14 comments:

  1. The ring is gorgeous! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both manis!! But I love the first one because I love pale pink polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your mani and the ring are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement. :) Your ring is awesome!!!

    I like the glittery French mani. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, congrats on the engagement.. the ring is gorgeous.
    I love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, it's beautiful! So are your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. Gorgeous ring, gorgeous mani.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this classy girl mani and congrats on the ring xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I've been waiting for you to come online to formally congratulate you since your last offline message :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank-you everyone for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! And you're so lucky to have Clarins 230! It looks great with traffic stopper copper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your engagement!! I'm totally in love with both the glitter nail polishes..they're awesome!

    ReplyDelete