Followers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mail Days Make Bad Days Better

I really am having an awful/horrendous/wretched/etc...day. It's that bad lol.
But I just arrived home to a bin full of packages. 4 to be exact. I really got some goodies - is that TWO Elle's Spells you see? Yes it is! And one of them is for my dearie, Erika. (it's a surprise til she sees this post lol)

I had my second exchange through makeupalley.com, It was a breeze to arrange, and the sweetheart I had the pleasure to swap with sent me two lovely extras that I've never heard of! They're fabulous glitters and I can't wait to swatch them. I don't think they're from the US. I wonder where she got them!

And, to brighten my day even farther, my new friend from the nails forum at purseforum.com has informed me that I am getting a "RAOK" from a member there! I never got a RAOK before! (that's random act of kindness) I have NO idea who it's coming from, and I don't know what it's going to be. Needless to say, I am giddy with excitement!

Lastly, please excuse my lack of swatching lately, I really am just trying to give my cuticles a breather. Expect plenty more soonAdd Image
Here is some eye candy of my new polishes.






1 comment:

  1. The two glitters are by the Korean brand Etude House :). They have quite a decent range of polishes and although I'm lemming some of them I don't own any of their polishes.

    ReplyDelete