Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Loving gel top coat..

So last night, after my crazy two year old went off to bed I decided to do a nice design on my red nails. Right after I was done with my nails my body was too tired to wait for them to dry and I fell asleep. I woke up with my nails stuck to my hair, not a pretty sight =/ I didn't want to put another coat of just a regular top coat because I was afraid it was going to take a long time to dry and I do have that little two year old running around. lol So I decided to use a gel top coat and dry it with the uv lamp. Not only did the gel fixed all imperfections that where caused by me falling asleep last night but it made the polish extra shiny and it dried in a minute! Ready to start the day looking after my little terror :) The gel top coat is not a very well known brand, I got it on ebay from this seller:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=electronichomesland&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true


Bad pic alert!


2 comments: