Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fimo Butterflies For The Ring fingers! SO cute (Julie & Tammy)

I found these on eBay, came out to about $3.00 and they arrived the next day...no joke! I just ordered a bunch more. They're made from fimo clay. These are butterflies, but there are also fruit slices, hearts, stars, flowers, animals, etc. I got mine from a seller in NY, but it seems most are based out of Asia. So if you're in the US and are looking to get them sooner, try this link.

This is what Tammy did - a nice bright pink by OPI with a blue fimo butterfly-



And I did Indigo by Barry M, a blue/black butterfly, and a top coat of China Glaze Golden Enchantment

Here it is blurred so you can see the rainbow sparkles:


Oh and don't forget - there are only 4 days left to sign up for our Nfu Oh & Deborah Lippmann giveaway! So get on moving to that post and enter!!

:)

4 comments:

  1. I love all nail art involving fimo pieces <3.

    Going off topic with just a suggestion :). I'm not sure if you realise this, but blogger actually allows several writers for a blog, check out settings > permissions. There you can add more writers (who all have to have an email/blogger account), which means you don't have to tag your post titles with the author's name; instead the author name will appear at the bottom of the post under "Posted by" :). Of course, this is just a suggestion and I'm not saying what you're doing now is terrible or anything so please don't feel like I'm having a go at your blog ^^. Just thought this might be helpful if you didn't know of this already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up Sharon! You know, a while back I had a blog, and I recall having it set up that way, but my memory is so foggy and I couldn't remember how to do it when we arranged this blog lol - but I will definitely look into that today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sharon,

    I was trying to find those settings! Thank you so much! I know they do this on Sephora's blog "beauty and the blog" so I was like, i know this is possible,lol. Thanks again:)

    Erika

    ReplyDelete