Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sephora by OPI - And Then He Said - Beautiful cream color! (Julie)

This was one of my amazing xmas gifts from Erika - And Then He said, a Sephora by OPI color. I don't have many cream polishes, but recently decided I want to get some. Then for xmas I received an awesome gift set with mini polishes. In the set, this particular color stood out the most to me. It goes great with my pale skin - it's so beautiful! It's a creamy rose-beige color. The application is flawless too! 2 coats and it applied so smooth and evenly, and looks so professional! Thanks Erika :) :)


Oh, and I've made a few eBay purchases lately (surprise, surprise!) so these beauties are on their way to my door step and will be available to swatch soon! -

Zoya- Sparkle Gloss Top Coat (one can never have too many sparkly top coats)


My first of this brand which I've heard is very inexpensive, but it's not sold in my area - they're called Santee Plus Vernis. There's actually a seller on eBay who sells a set of 12 colors - full size bottles, for $14.99 and free shipping. Here is Moon Light Glitter..the color I bought.


I also got a great french mani color. Innocence by China Glaze.


And last on its way is Hard Candy "Break Up" which is a really beautiful large chunky glitter color which is similar to their other swatch "Hot Pants" but is a clear base, not a translucent pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment