Followers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Prettiest Swatch That You NEED! (Julie)

after an impatient wait, Hard Candy Break Up showed up today! It's from their Just Nails line. I absolutely cannot wait to swatch this! I would have today but I'm laying in bed sick as a dog with my nose involuntarily dripping, and needless to say, I'm not up for inhaling fumes right now unless they're vix vapor related.

But here's a few shots of the absolute beauty that is Break Up. The glitter is powder pink and powder blue, and I can just imagine how amazing this would look on top of either color (blue or pink) and I can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

Please click on the image, I provided insanely large photos so you can see the glitter close up.

As far as where to buy, I got this on eBay for $8 including shipping. I have never seen these in stores though.



As promised, here is the swatch! The first photo is 2 layers alone, second is topped with Pixie Dust by China Glaze. Sorry my cuticles are uber yucky this week - I've been doing a lot of NP removal and that really kills them!


No comments:

Post a Comment