Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Katy Perry for OPI Shatter Polish (Julie)

Took a drive today to Ulta to check out the new Katy Perry line. There wasn't much left - and the shatters were all gone, which is what I was really after. Had a nice employee check in the back, but there were none in stock. So I shopped around for a while, and low and behold, I find a bottle of Shatter hidden amongst the sale boxes that somebody must have tucked away to come back to. Lucky me!

I applied it over Revved Up Red by Ulta Professional Nail Lacquer line - it's a really bright red and I thought it'd really glow through the black.

I am not sure how I feel about this. It did apply evenly and shattered immediately, and dried fast. However, it dried matte which I hate - so I applied 2 coats of Prolana Quick & Slick, and it was an improvement. I think it's neat I am just not sure it's my style per-se. I think I prefer the shimmery stuff. But maybe it'll grow on me.






No comments:

Post a Comment