Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Deborah Lippmann - Today Was A Fairytale and Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Hello snow day!! This is probably one of the worst snowstorms of the year here - NY is swallowed by snow. I've just about had enough of the snow and the winter, and I hope we have an early spring. Look at this chaos! I do love fresh snowfall, but in a few days everything is brown and mucky and disgusting.



So Liam took me to the mall this evening, we were getting stir crazy from being in the house so much due to crappy weather. I got two lovely new additions today - I am not able to swatch them until I return from vacation Sunday, but I did take some great photos of them so you can see how beautiful these really are. Today was a fairytale is the most amazing glittery color - silver and blue are just so cohesive and I can't wait to try this with a powder blue base. Hit me with your best shot is a slate gray/blue and I want to try this in a reverse french. Both are so lovely and a treat to look at until I get to try them :)





I also gave the sparkly french mani yet another go, because it is definitely my favorite experimental mani! This is my best yet, because I had the right swatches that all went together much better.



1 comment: