Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Zoya "Crystal" From Fire And Ice Collection AND Second Attempt At Winter Nails (Julie)

I bought my first Zoya! The color was so irresistibly beautiful so I thought i'd give it a shot. It's called Crystal, and is from their Fire & Ice collection which I believe was released for their winter 2010 collection. I think it looks a wee bit better in the bottle than it did on my nails. It's a gorgeous color though. It's an aqua with golden sparkles in it. It took 3 layers to show the true color, and applied a bit sloppier than most, I would recommend allowing each layer to dry fully before applying the next. I was in a rush so I didn't, and kind of ruined the whole application. But here you go. Zoya, Crystal. (on a side note, I switched my top coat over from seche vite to Quick & Slick by Prolana. My Seche Vite started to apply really crappy and it's too expensive to keep buying new bottles!)







And as I promised myself, I was going to give the winter sparkles thing another try. I think i did better this time, but it still needs more work and different colors. I really want to try this in all silvers. But for now, it's a rainbowy mess :) But a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment