Followers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

And Introduction, And My first NP Demo (Julie)

Hi there - name is Julie. You've already heard from Erika. We are both Island girls (Long island, and Staten island..har har) and both share one common obsession: nail polish. We are also pretty fashion obsessed, make-up obsessed, e-bay obsessed, thrift-shop trollers, and we're quite up-to-par on our celebrity gossip. So expect a healthy dose of all subjects, nail polish demos, make-up tutorials, designer clothes for less, and more girly bits....

I'm absolutely head-over-heels for China Glaze. I see my collection growing at an alarming rate, but my gosh, their colors...so amazing! I'm really working on getting my nails (and fingers) a bit healthier looking before I start excessively demoing colors. I am a notorious cuticle biter, and my nails are thin and brittle and not all that nice to look at. I also can't really paint my nails for shit. SO, expect a full turn around as we dive deeper into the world of NP blogging.

I will start off with a 1 color demo - China Glaze Midnight Mission. It's one of my favorite colors ever - a deep slate blue with just enough sparkle in it. I topped this off with Seche Vite and voila....


Don't focus too much on my icky hands, dry peeling cuticles, and inability to paint just my nails (and not my fingers, too). That'll all change in time when I become more confident with the process over trial and error. We all have to start somewhere, right? (If anybody has tips on how the heck I can paint my nails a little better, by all means...please share)

Jules.

No comments:

Post a Comment